Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Absolutely ridiculous.. Definitely on the right track!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

I absolutely LOVE this quote.  It goes right along with someone calling me weird today, and I replied back "Haha, I know.. I love it."  Then he laughed at me cause I agreed that I was weird.. LOL. I love being the weird one.  It makes life more fun, and less boring! I don't want to be the normal, perfect one that follows the rules and does everything by the book.  I'd rather be the girl who is imperfect, breaks the rules, and sometimes a complete mess.  I want to be the weird, fun and crazy girl that people look at and say "I wanta be friends with her!"  And then, if you're lucky enough to have me in your life as a friend... you get the honest, loving, and trustworthy friend along with the weird and crazy. ;)

Imperfection, madness, and absolutely ridiculous... I would have LOVED to be in Marilyn Monroe's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment