Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bills Schmills...

I hate bills. Yes, I know it's my own fault.... but they ruin EVERYTHING. They add stress, they take all my money (LMAO) and they take away the chance for me to escape to Vegas for a spur of the moment get-away. I have some friends going out there for the weekend, and found out there are even other friends going too (that we went to hs with) - and I can just imagine how much fun they're gonna have... plus, did I fail to mention that something is going on (I forgot what I was told, some kind of meeting/convention something rather) that there are going to be ALOT of cops and firemen in town. UGGGHHH!!! I coulda found me a man!! LOL Siiighhh!! Or if I didn't find me a guy, I'm sure I would have a blast out there doing what we girls do on girl get-aways (reminiscing the last girls trip - Laurens bachelorette party - LOL). But anywho... I have only myself to blame for the madness I dug myself into... AKA - BILLS!!!

Oh, and plus, add an extra $250 on top of my bills... traffic tickets, are a bitch! But then again, my fault AGAIN!!!

Ugh... instead of whining with wine tonight, I'm whining with a Smirnoff. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment