Friday, April 08, 2011

O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D

So I wanted to do a segment on hats, cause I talked about it last week... BUUT.. I need the little sister here so we can both be models. LOL But that will have to just be another time...

For those of you who know me... I'm obsessed with jewelry.  ALOT of my jewelry is Cookie Lee.. and I wore one of my favorite sets today.  I haven't worn it in forever.. 1) Out of sight, out of mind 2) You kinda have to have the right outfit to wear it.


Big & chunky jewelry.. that's how I roll. But you see what I mean about having to wear the right kind of outfit.  Anyways, I totally love this set...  the picture in their catalog (was a few "seasons" ago) didn't do it justice at all!! But.. its definitely one of the favs, and definitely makes a statement!! ;)

1 comment:

Cindylou said...

Check my text about some hats

Post a Comment