Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shopping, Make Money, More Shopping

1. Started the week off with a cold, ended with a cold and allergies. UGH!!

2.  Started off good at the gym on Monday, then babysat on Tuesday - so I stuck with frozen yogurt and a movie.. then the rest of the week just went down hill.  Bad week for gym! LOL

3. Went to a little "party" Tristan hosted for a company called "thirty-one"... got a VERY cute gift for a friend, and also a little something for me to use when I'm at "work" playing Wedding Coordinator. ;)

4.  Crashed Ashley's yard sale Saturday morning with a ton of 'crap'.  Luckily she was okay splitting her driveway down the middle for me to sell my stuff.  LOL  Ontario has "banned" yard sales, so I just take my stuff a couple blocks away to her house!  (This wasn't the first time either)

5.  Catered a 1-year old's birthday party on Saturday after leaving the yard sale early.  Got a lot of cute ideas, and luckily worked with an easy client and easy co-workers; which made the whole thing EASY.  Left with a moderate sized tip (the 3 of us working were a little upset about the amount, sad right? LOL).  But definitely left tired.  But that didn't stop me.

6.  Went home, and Ash talked me into going out for a drink @ Yardhouse with "the girls".  Mind you, I haven't been out with "the girls" or any girls in the last few months... so walking in and having a group of guys looking at us and obviously talking about us made me laugh... I really never realized that doesn't happen when I go out with my boys. LOL  But it didn't last long, cause we had invited a couple guy friends who met up with us. 

7.  Had a "date day" with Tristan.  Met up at a diner with her fam, then we headed over to The Shoppes.. and spent money @ Victoria Secrets and Claires (which I blame Tristan for EVERY single thing I bought) LOL
But, we did have fun.. I think we both realized today that we're a bad influence on each other! We're both just glad her Mom wasn't with us, I think it would have been a longer and more expensive shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment