Sunday, May 22, 2011

All things that revolve around WEDDINGS!

1.  Spent my nights at the gym this week, Monday through Wednesday watching my shows.  Hey, I don't have a lot of free time... so I gotta multi-task.

2.  Spent a few days this week finalizing the paperwork and timelines for the wedding!

3.  Had the rehearsal Thursday night, which went pretty good, given that I was completely nervous all day.  Then I was invited to the rehearsal dinner at Buccu Di Peppo's; which was nice so I got to chit-chat more with my bride and groom, the Pastor, and the MOH (which is mine and the bride's mutual friend).

4.  Hit the gym before the wedding to workout and sweat out the pre-wedding jitters.

5.  WEDDING DAY!! (Read the previous blog to hear all about it!) ;) 

6.  Woke up at 1pm Saturday and did nothing but laid around all day recuperating from the night before.  Then later that night me and Missy went to Yogurtland with Cindy and Mykenzie then went to Cindy's to watch "No Strings Attached".

7.  Worked a 'wine tasting event' in Anaheim Hills on Sunday.  Small amount of people, wasn't hard, just tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment