Thursday, July 28, 2011

Life

I am thankful for my life.

I am thankful for what I have been blessed with.

I am thankful for my amazing mother and father who brought me into this world.

I am thankful for everything my parents have taught me... they have taught me how to be strong, they have taught me how to love, they have taught me how to live. They have taught me the difference between right and wrong, and have taught me how to be the best person I can be.

I am thankful for my family.  My amazing sisters, my strong brother and future brother-in-law.  Without them, their love and support... I'd be lost.

I am thankful for my aunts, for not only being my aunts, but my friends.  I am thankful for my uncles, and my cousins... and am thankful for my grandparents, who always try to be there at the time we need them most.

I am thankful for the strong support system that I have, that not only consists of family.  But my friends.  I am thankful that despite everything that has happened in the past, or in the present - that they can set aside our differences and be a friend.  I am thankful for the old friends, and thankful for the new.  For those who know me, and for those getting to know me.

I am thankful for this life. 

Even though there are days that life throws us a curve ball, and all you can say is "life sucks sometimes"... I wouldn't take anything back.  No regrets.

If I have any words of wisdom to my readers... it's live life to the fullest.  You never know what may be coming around the bend.  Tell those that you love, that you love them... don't take life for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU VAL!

Post a Comment