Sunday, March 13, 2011

Coffee Bean, Bride Quartet, & Hobby Lobby!!

Sunday's Seven... this is actually quite a task for me (especially if I don't cheat by starting a list at the beginning of the week)... I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone what I've done the past 7 days!!! Hehe! ;)

1.  Started off the week having dinner with a bestie (Tristan)... Riverside Grill...YUUUMM!!  Then went over to Coffee Bean, where she influenced my newest obsession and craving - a hot Peach-Blueberry Tea Latte, (YUUMMM x10) and where she gave me an iPhone 411 lesson. =)  Thanks friend!

2.  Met up with the same couple who was interested in my wedding coordinating services, and signed the contract!  Woohoo! Finally have a wedding on the calendar!  I think the economy should start picking up NOW!  I would LOVE to have more in the books! =)

3. Started the LAST book of Nora Roberts' "Bride Quartet".  I'm sad that this is the last one... so I've been holding off since Christmas.  But, I started it this week... excited but sad. (Yes, I know I'm weird, but you ALL love me!!) ;)

4. Sold my iPod Nano, and my Blackberry on eBay! Woohooo!!! I also bought a couple things on eBay this week too... "The Knot's Book of Flowers", and a VS gym water bottle (since I dropped mine in the parking lot at work and it cracked, it was VERY depressing).

5.  5-6 hour drive to Phoenix Friday night, 5-6 hour drive back from Phoenix Sunday night.  I'm pooped!!

6.  Made it to Hobby Lobby, and this REAALLLY cute boutique shop while out in Arizona!  I could definitely get into some MAJOR trouble (financially) in Hobby Lobby.  I sort of wish I had a specific event to shop for... definitely have to go out there before my sister's bridal shower (so I can buy everything there)!

7. Went to church this morning in Phoenix... and am seriously going to try to go every Sunday (not in Phoenix, obviously) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment