Monday, March 14, 2011

My love's too big for you, my love...

I love Mondays... my whole life revolves around music, so when I can share a song... it makes my day! :)

Today I chose "Sort Of" by Ingrid Michaelson.  I've recently downloaded her latest album, and her type of music just fits my mood lately. 




It "sort of" fits with my life.  There's sort of a face that starts up my heart, but unfortunately, he sort of has the hands that can rip me apart.  I never thought a love can be "too big" for someone.  We spend our lives searching for someone to love us with all that they have for all that we are.  We search for someone who loves us inside and out, and for someone who loves us for who we are and wouldn't want us to change a thing.  We search for someone compatible, someone who can make us a better person, someone who makes us want to BE a better person, someone we call a best friend.  We search for someone who challenges us, someone to make us laugh, someone to make us smile, someone to LOVE us unconditionally...  someone who just makes each and every day 10x better than it would be without them!  So, personally... I never thought a love can ever be too big for someone... until recently.

The only difference between this song, and my life... is that I eventually gathered every ounce of strength in me, to get up and go, and I "left the show".  As hard as it was and is, as much as I never would have imagined having that strength... I found it, somewhere.  I'm not saying it was easy... and I'm not saying there aren't days that I feel lost, hurt, confused.. I have those days when I have a feeling of regret in the pit of my stomach or the days I break down and cry for 2 minutes, then I'm over it (not fun lol).  But... it is what it is, and life goes on...and even though I'm trying to believe that my love won't be too big for someone else... I know deep down it won't be.  I'm still in the convincing stage that I'll be okay, and still trying to accept the fact that I will, eventually, love someone just as much.. someone who wants it and can handle all of my love.

I'm sorry my love was just too big for you, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment