Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It!

Officially whining about people scaring me today. I know it was all done out of love, fun and games.... But it got me thinking, have I ever scared someone intentionally with something I knew they were scared of? And to be completely honest, I dont think I have. I mean we all jump out at each other, chase each other with bugs, and tell ghost stories... But don't think I've ever done something like tape a picture to someones mirror or the wall of someones shower of something that they're terrified of. Maybe because I know what it feels like to be terrified of something or maybe cause I've never come across someone and an opportunity to scare them... But I'm leaning towards the reasoning of knowing it's not cool and knowing the feeling. I was scared this morning, probably more terrified than most people think, when opening my shower door to see this evil clown picture on my wall... I can't even tell you what the clown was doing or what color his hair was, or anything. I looked away so fast, tried to catch my breath, then try to rip it off the wall with my eyes closed so I can get in the shower. I quickly got over it, and decided to look at the "sunny side" (if there was such a thing when almost dying of a heart attack) and decided to laugh about it instead of getting super pissed off. So it was all "fun and games" scaring those who I thought were involved, that they had started a war. Then thanks to my mother, who threw the little sister (who flew solo) under the bus. So it's been fun getting her scared about how bitchy my friend Karma can be, and how she should watch her back. So by the end of the work day, I was over it. Until I get a picture message from Josh at work, of an evil clown. It might have been the same clown that I saw this morning, but I opened the message then quickly closed it. Being more awake and aware, and after explaining to the guys at work about how really scared I am of clowns... I was pissed, scared, and on the verge if tears. So I walked to the back (where the boys are) and handed Bobby my phone, asking him to delete the picture for me. I think they finally realized how truly scared I am of them, after seeing me close to crying. He then apologized and sent a picture if 2 cats that said "you + me = friendship". I couldn't help but laugh, so I let him slide (given it was his first offense and he didn't realize how seriously I'm scared if them)... But I made sure to text him that it's okay, I forgive him... But I hate cats. LOL


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment