Saturday, March 19, 2011

Retail Therapy

So I reaaaalllly don't want it to seem like every Saturday I talk about what I feel guilty EATING. LOL  But honestly, that's what a majority of my sins are... or.. what I believe are my sins (cause we all know that I'm an Angel... Hehehe).  Cause I know what I should be eating and what I should NOT be eating. So not only will I tell you about the AMAZING cake I made for one of my BFF's birthday... but I'll also tell you what else made me feel guilty this week.

So first off, sin #1... the "Almost Better Than Sex Cake".  I've told a few people about the cake, and they beg to differ that cake can NEVER almost be better than sex, but... they've never tried it, so they can't talk. But the people who did eat the cake, said that the cake definitely lives up to its name. HA! So there!!! To those of you who doubted the cake... IN YO FACE!! ;) JK  But honestly, it's an AMAZING cake.  I can't tell the secret ingredients... but it's a German Chocolate cake... and there's caramel, health bar and cool whip involved.  YUUUMM!!  Thankfully, a friend of mine and myself shared a piece... (Thanks Kris!!) =)

Sin #2... I feel like I've been spending money I shouldn't have this week.  Retail therapy is good for the soul, but bad for the wallet. And my hair was just a definite must this week... so given that I had a little extra spending money this paycheck (I hope I didn't overdo it, I'm about to look at my checkbook... yikes! lol), I treated myself to some much needed retail therapy.  So I have Victoria Secrets and the little "chink" stores in Chino to thank. 

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday, and enjoying the sun while it's out!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment