Friday, March 18, 2011

Email Advertisment = SMART!

Why am I such a sucker for shopping online?!? UGGH!!
First off, I have to remind myself that signing up on an email list will result in spending money I shouldn't.  I haven't bought anything.. yet.  But I'm such a sucker when I get the emails that say.. "50% off Clearance, Just Today!", or the "Buy One Get One Half Off!!"  Today I received an email from Victoria Secrets... "20% off Bra Tops".  Not knowing what exactly a "bra top" is... I clicked on the link in the email and was sent to their website.  And OMG... these tops are tooooo cute!

So they're pretty much tops with "behind-the-scene support".  But they are super cute, and since they're from VS you have to assume that they'll have enough support, right?  Anyway.. the tops are stinkin cute, and I'm debating on spending the $25-$40 for one.  I have tooooo many favorites though... below are the ones in debate (if there will even be a debate by the end of the weekend lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment