Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

On this BEAUTIFUL Thursday, I am thankful for quite a bit.

I'm thankful for my bladder almost exploding this morning and making me wake up and not oversleep.
(To be thankful for that, I have to be thankful for how much water I've been drinking.)

I'm thankful for there NOT being ANY traffic this morning!!  Which usually makes me in a bad mood on the Thursdays I'm out visiting my accounts.

I'm thankful for my accounts giving it to me REALLY easy today.

I'm thankful for Coffee Bean and their Blueberry-Peach Lattes
(To be thankful for that, I have to be thankful for Tristan introducing me to my new obsession).

I'm thankful for my outside sales guys not bothering me at all today at work. LMAO

I'm thankful for my Mama who doesn't mind taking phone calls from me at the grocery store asking her what the difference is between "caramel topping", "butterscotch topping" and "caramel butterscotch topping", and then also if  "non-dairy whipped topping" is the same as "cool whip".
(Why can't recipes be more specific?!? - I'm NOT thankful for that! LOL)

And last but not least... I'm thankful for today being St. Patrick's Day.  Thank you for giving me a reason to go out tonight and have a drink! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment