Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RED!

Okay, so I got my hair colored AGAIN today.  I'm officially complaining that red is probably THE WORST color for your hair.  I mean, I absolutely LOVE the color and how it looks... but I HATE how fast it fades! It's probably a more "costly" upkeep than being blonde!  LOL   

And while I'm whining and complaining about my hair... why the heck do I not have long and thick hair (naturally)? SIIIIGHH.... Thanks Mom! ;) Some days I wish I had my short little bob, but I really do like having longer hair that isn't thin and actually curls and styles the way I want it!  (For those of you who do not know... this girls gotta weave!) HAHA! ;)


Anywho.. the last time I got my hair done, I took pics and then ended up photoshopping it a lil to make my hair look a little more red... (this was taken right after it was done!  It doesn't look like that about month after... GRRR!!)  But we went even MORE red tonight and I absolutely LOVE it!  I'll have to post a more recent picture later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment