Sunday, March 27, 2011

Short & Sweet

Okay... I'm making this list short and sweet... only because I've been sitting in the same spot all day, and don't feel like sitting here for very much longer.

1.  Bought a new computer (the reason why Ive been sitting here all day - trying to transfer everything over).

2.  Went to a 1-year olds birthday party this weekend, and was able to catch up with Erin & Aimee (good softball/high school friends of mine).

3.  Drove to 29 Palms to pick up my brother cause he wanted to come home this weekend.

4.  Went and hung out at my aunts house for dinner (and wine)

5.  I received my tax refund.. WOOOHOOO!! Paid some bills, bought the computer, and hoping to get my spoiler put on my car soon.

6.  Gym... made it there only 3 time so far... 4x if I can get there tonight.

7.  Had a date with Trit and the Gwartney kids this week... Pita Pit & Coffee Bean. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment