Saturday, March 26, 2011

No Gym, Saturday Sin!

Okay okay... So I've set a goal for myself to go to the gym at least 5 days a week.  Being that I've already taken 2 days off this week, I HAD to go today and tomorrow.  So... I woke up this morning (at a reasonable time might I add) and had to go run a few errands (which included the gym).  So I get dressed for the gym, went tanning and headed up to Chino Hills to hit the gym, Dollar Tree, and Best Buy.  Aaaanndd... I only made it to Dollar Tree and Best Buy.  I was on a time limit, I had a birthday party to go to at 2pm, and it was already 1pm.  Sooo.. I had to break my goal this week. (wha wha wha)

((Thought I'd let everyone know right now that I just spent like 5 minutes asking everyone how to spell "wha wha wha"... but you have to hear how I'm saying it to get it... anywho, I thought it was funny so I had to share....))

(((I also have to share that I'm using my new Mini HP to do my blog... YAAAY for my tax refund!!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment