Friday, March 25, 2011

Wearing Camo.. Yes or No?

WOW... It's Friday already?!? Just kidding.. I've actually been counting down the days till it was Friday.  But in regards to my blog... I'm totally unprepared! LOL

Today's fashion sense is somewhat related to my brother, in a weird way.  I just got back from picking him up from the Marine base in 29 Palms.. and all I saw there.. was CAMOUFLAGE!  Which reminds me that I recently bought a pair of Bermuda type like camouflage shorts (which I haven't worn yet - 1. Because the weather has totally sucked, 2. Cause I'm definitely not TAN enough to wear shorts, and 3. I don't know what kinda top to wear with it).  So I thought posting pictures of "dos" and "donts" to wearing camouflage (if you are not in the service, of course)...

IF YOU ARE AN OUTSIDER, AND NOT IN THE SERVICE - DO NOT, I REPEAT.. DO NOT EVER WEAR THE FOLLOWING:


 I'm not saying this because I'm a wedding planner, but please, it is NEVER okay to wear a camouflage wedding dress... If you want that sort of theme for your wedding, there are OTHER ways to incorporate it.


2 wrongs don't make a right... 1st offense - a kilt.  2nd offense - a camouflage kilt. LOL

Girl or boy, young or old, skinny or not skinny... DON'T EVER WEAR THIS IN PUBLIC!

So.. Ive seen some camouflage flats that are cute, and some flip-flops... have also seen chucks that look pretty cool.. but these? I no likey...

A camouflage business suit? REALLY!?!?

Okay, now that I'm done laughing at myself, and finding myself quite humorous... here's what I think is appropriate:

Camouflage swimwear.. for boys and girls.
 
 
Camouflage tee's - whether working out or not working out.. just make sure you don't pair it up with something that makes you look like you're in the service (when you're not).

I don't know if you want to call this a blazer, or just a jacket - and I'm not trying to be biased, but I think only girls can pull this look off with the jacket.

As long as one piece of clothing is camouflage, I think it's okay; whether it be pants, leggings, shorts...

Camouflage accessories - hats, bags, purses... I think is appropriate to wear as long as you have the right outfit.


Some of you may agree with my fashion sense, some of you may not... maybe some of you will learn.  Whichever way, do whatever or wear whatever floats your boat... but if you wear something that I don't approve of in front of me.. I'll most likely be talking about your outfit behind your back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment