Monday, April 04, 2011

Live a little, love a lot!

So my new thing to be excited about and look forward to is Stage Coach!  I've recently download a ton of new country music, and then after watching the CMA's last night.. I'm even more excited!  I've never been to a country concert in my life, so getting to experience Stage Coach as my first "concert"... which is an understatement - cause I get to see/hear Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Easton Corbin, Josh Turner, Darius Rucker and more.  I bought my cowboy hat, and my boots (which now I'm second guessing their comfort level).  So today's song choice.. Kenny Chesney!  I try to always pick a song that I can relate to the lyrics; and I decided that this fits my current mentality:

"I need to live a little, have some fun
Take some time, waste it on number one.
Find a guy that brings my whole world to a stop,
Live a little, love a lot."





No comments:

Post a Comment