Sunday, April 03, 2011

Timelining

1.  Played with the hair color.. AGAIN! It's turned into a project! Let's just say I love my "hair colorist", and can't thank her enough!!

2.  Gym, gym, gym... sweat, sweat, sweat!!
 
3.  Shopping and spending money... BUUT, not on myself (unfortunately).  I love planning/coordinating, and Stephanie's bridal shower has turned into my obsession.  But it's actually smart, or at least I think so.  I had the extra money (from tax refund, that should have gone to bills), but I used it to buy stuff for her shower so eliminate me from using my credit cards later.  

4.  So being a party/event planner... I obviously LOVE attending them as well.  I went to a friend of mines (since Jr. High) baby shower.  It's her first, and she's having a girl (which is so much more fun to shop for than boys, unfortunately).  But it was such a CUTE shower, and it was nice to see and catch up with the girls.

5.  Spent a few nights this week hanging out with my boys... which included "words with friends", yardhouse, making fun of people, beer pong, and lots and lots of laughs.

6.  Worked on my clients' wedding timeline today.  I wish I could do this full time... soooo much more enjoyable than entering orders and selling tools. LOL

7.  Had one lazy day this week, and was SOOO enjoyable and needed.  I felt like I had something to do everyday after work - or everyday I wasn't working... except today (which I had planned to work on my clients' wedding lol). Waking up at noon, and then catching up with shows on the DVR, then ending it with timelining the wedding and my week ahead... I am definitely rejuvenated for the week ahead (busy, busy, busy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment