Sunday, April 24, 2011

Perfect Ending

1. Started a new painting job at Cindy and Brians... Extra money can't hurt!!

2. Robby came home this weekend, so we spent some time and watched embarrassing home videos with the fam and his girlfriend.

3. Got my outfits lined up for Stagecoach!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!

4. Went to BWW to gossip, eat some wings and have a beer with my friend Nicole.. Got a few laughs out of it, which hopefully burned some of the calories I consumed.

5. Went to Outback with Josh and Bobby for dinner and a drink. Love my boys!

6. Watched the movie Switch, it's been awhile since I've watched a movie.... So I was excited that I watched a good one.

7. Easter!! The Easter Bunny gave me a flat tire! Just exactly what I wanted!!! Perfect ending to my week!!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment