Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stagecoach & Cake Balls, Birthdays & Showers!

So, I missed another day of blogging. But given the circumstances, how can I be sitting on the beautiful sands of Corona del Mar beach, eating an AMAZING spinach and mozzarella cheese salad whining on a blog?! What is there to whine about?!? I was laying in the sun, soaking up the rays listening to country music, instead of being stuck in an office without windows, answering phones and dealing with customers.  Uhh yea... no whine for me!! But, I can whine today... cause being at the beach all day yesterday prevented me from getting A LOT of stuff done.  I'm sitting here not knowing what's next on my list (I told my aunt today I should write it down, that list would come in handy now!).  Some of you may wonder why I have so much on my list and why I have to get it all done ASAP?  Well... Stagecoach is this weekend.  Cindy and Brian left today, and I'm camping out with them in their RV.  And I couldn't leave with them today, or leave with friends tomorrow because we have this huge sale at work (that we only have 2 days a year).  So, that left me here... not being able to go party a little earlier.  So, I had to have a majority of my stuff packed for Cindy to take in the RV.  THEN, not only is tomorrow (Friday) the day of the sale... BUT also my BFF's birthday (Bobby's).  So.. then there goes my thought of driving out to Stagecoach after work.  Instead, I'll be driving down to LA to Redwood Bar/Grill for his Birthday Celebration!  Then I get to drive out to Stagecoach all by my lonesome, Saturday morning.  But before all that, I had to meet my bride/client today for her hair consultation, I have to make a batch of cake balls for the hair stylist (we're trading cake balls and free touch-up on my extensions lol), I have to wrap and put together Lauren's baby shower gift (which I'm missing, cause I'll be at Stagecoach... which I don't like to talk about because yea, I'm thrilled about Stagecoach, but it breaks my heart that I'm missing one of my best friends' baby shower - though I did buy my ticket before she announced the date... I'm still kicking myself for missing it).

Yes, I'm sitting here whining about all this stuff I have to do to go have fun!  But, I'm VERY thankful that I have this stuff to keep me busy, to keep extra money flowin in, to have family and friends to spend my time with! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment