Friday, May 06, 2011

Onsies!

WOW!  Forgive me my little followers... it has been a long, crazy, sickly, sleepy week since the last time I had posted  (which I will rant and rave about SOMETIME this weekend; I'll make time for you.. I promise).  Crazy how much I've missed blogging.  As busy as I was, as sick as I was, or as asleep as I was... I really just wanted to sit down.. breathe and blog.  Blogging is my only time to really calm down and not think or worry about anything else.. I feel like I've heard those words before... coming from my Dad when we complain about him and his games. LOL  Anywho... I will stick with today's subject and then tell you all about my crazy week on Sunday! ;)

Fashion Friday... oh how I've missed thee. So, tis the season to have babies.  Seriously, everyone is popping out kids left and right.  My wallet can only pay for so many baby shower gifts.  I'm completely bummed I didn't get a picture of Lauren's final baby shower gift.  It was the cutest thing EVER!  And I gave myself a pat on the back for the clever idea.  But I basically got her a black and white striped bag (with tons of outside pockets that can hold bottles, wipes, etc) and the handles were bright pink, and I had "Moreno Girls" embroidered on it.  Figured she can use it as a diaper bag, a toy bag, clothing bag, whatever her little heart desires.. but to hold both the girls' things.  (Still crazy to think she's gonna have 2 little girls running around... it's exciting!)  So, fashion.. back on topic Val.  So today, I had to go grab a couple little things for a shower I'm going to tomorrow.  Tomorrow's shower is for a friend I've known since Kindergarten.  We lost touch back in high school and a couple years after ended up having the same class together at CSUSB.. where we caught up and started talking again.  Then outta know where, she moved to Washington.. got married and now has a baby on the way.  Her family lives here, and on one of her visits we did dinner.  But.. it's nice to know that no matter how much time passes... there are still those friends that you can pick up right where you left off... those are the kinda friends you know that will always be there... always. =)
Anywho... her hubby's in the Army.. so while looking for bibs and whatnot to fill her lil basket.. I came across the CUTEST onsies!  So I decided I had to share these on this fashionable Friday! ;)  
CUTE RIGHT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment