Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesdays are WEAK!!

I hate Wednesdays. You're only halfway through the work week, you have to bare 2 more dreadful days at work, and it seems like the middle of the week is a hell of a lot slower than the beginning or the end. I can't wait until I work a full-time job that I LOVE! I could totally see myself being "married" to my job, I want to be obsessed with my job and consider it FUN!! Don't get me wrong, I'm good at what I do now... But it's NOT what I WANT to do. But I have been VERY lucky to be blessed with co-workers that I LOVE! They make going to work worth it (besides the fact that it also pays my bills), and they help me make it through the 40 hours alive! Siiigh! Okay my Wednesday work rant is over!



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment