Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moscatto or Stella Rosa, Please!

Wednesday's Whine...

Whine...

Wine...

Mmm.. Wine!!

How I would DIE for a glass of wine, or 2 or 3... hell, just give me the whole damn bottle.  You know when someone says "don't touch that," and they turn around and walk away; and you are SOO tempted to touch it, just because they said NOT to? It's the same exact thing as being on a diet.  You can't eat that, or drink this.  And just because you know you can't, you want to even more, or it's more tempting.  So I ask you my wonderful readers... Please, pleeaassee.. have a glass of wine for me! ;)

I was telling a friend yesterday that my diet and gym routine started back up this past Monday.  I told her, I'm done partying, no more going to bars or having a drink here and there.  She nicely says, well.. you know you can go out, just don't drink!"  I looked at her with all seriousness and sincerity and told her, "If I go out, and all my friends are going to have a drink or two... they wont' make fun or say crap if I don't have a drink.  But I can tell you right now, I can't sit there and not have one.  Especially if I'm leaving work everyday feeling like all I want to do is go home and pour myself a glass of wine.  I'm just going to omit the whole going out process all together."  Funny? Yes.  True? Yes.  Sad? Definitely.

I'm not an alcoholic.  I promise.  But a glass of wine tends to sooth you, calm you down.  So depending on the workday; majority of the time I feel like I can use a "calm-me-downer". I wonder that feeling will get worse with age?  Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment