Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Handicapped

Okay, so last week there was an issue on Blogger... and for some reason last week's Wednesday post disappeared.  And so I clicked on the label to make sure I had labeled it, and it re-posted.  So the 2 Wednesday posts consists of this week and last week.  SORRY! ;)

So, today I'm going to whine about the handicapped.  Okay, not in general... I mean, they're obviously "handicapped/disabled" for a reason.  I'm totally not one of those people who bashes on the handicapped.  BUT, I will bash on you if you park in a regular parking space, right next to an empty handicapped one... especially when your license plate CLEARLY states that you're handicapped.  Really?? I try to not let my frustration or anger come out in public; well... it's not like I did anything like lay on the horn for flip em' the bird, but I did get really angry.  And sometimes I have the habit of letting that anger linger on awhile longer than it should.  I understand that there are some handicapped people who don't want to be considered handicapped, so they don't like the special treatment like front row parking (I WOULD ABUSE THAT!)  But, I kind of understand... sort of like those who can't hear don't want to get a hearing aid because they may feel incapable, or disabled.  But people.. it's to help you!! So do us all a favor, park in your parking spot (given that there are some available) so I have somewhere to park; especially if there is barely any GENERAL parking, and empty handicapped spots.  I really don't mean to sound rude, it's just common courtesy.  We don't park in your spots; so if given the chance to, refrain from parking in ours.

Thank you and have a nice day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment