Thursday, May 19, 2011

We are Gathered Here Today...

Wow, has this week flown by.  Probably because I've been super busy prepping and getting stuff ready for tomorrow!  Tonight I had my bride's rehearsal.  Missing a bridesmaid and the two 6-year old twin ring bearers... the rehearsal couldn't have gone better.  And THANK goodness for that!  I was a little more quiet and reserved at work today; a few people kept asking me what was wrong.  I think my nerves got all worked up... and that was only for the rehearsal!!! I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be too busy to get nervous.  So my plan is to get to bed (soon), hit the gym first thing in the morning and sweat out any ounce of nervousness, get ready and head over the hotel to be the little wedding coordinator that I am. ;)  So thankfully after a smooth rehearsal, I'd be REAALLLY thankful if all goes well tomorrow! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment