Sunday, June 19, 2011

Favors, favors, & more favors. ;)

1.  Happy Father's Day!!! We spent this Father's Day at my aunts house... always fun with the fam! =)

2.  Went and watched "Something Borrowed" with the cousins, the sisters and the brother-in-law.  Wasn't as good as the book of course, but was still a good movie.

3.  Hung out with my other set of boys.. Sonny & Chris.  Missed those boys. =)

4.  House/Dog sat for a night for my aunt, while her and my cousins spent the night in Palm Springs with my uncle, and while I was at work all day by myself the following day (in pain, with a stiff neck)... they were hanging out by the pool and tanning. =( LOL

5.  Babysat for my other aunt and her bf... so I had my yogurt and movie date with myself and watched "The Last Song".  Gets me every time... ::sniff sniff::

6.  Shopping.  Victoria Secrets had their semi-annual sale, and of course the wires in two of my bras snapped at the same time (not sure exactly what that means)... so I had an excuse to spend some money at Victoria Secrets.

7.  Played "event planner" for a short minute on Saturday. Scoped out parks online, and ended up driving to one and taking pictures/videos to send to my bff who was in a wedding the SAME DAY... this is why people need to hire an event coordinator.. so their groomsmen aren't texting their "wedding coordinator" friend asking where they should take the wedding pictures! lol  But I did hit 2 birds with 1 stone... I'm helping a friend of mine plan her pre-release book party.. and we might be hosting it at the same park. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment