Friday, June 17, 2011

AMAZING DEAL!

I love Fridays.  One, because it's the start of the weekend; two, sometimes it's payday; and three... I get to blog about FASHION!  When I have something fashionable to write about, I get excited.

Now, awhile back I told you guys about ShoeDazzle.com.  How it's only $39.95 for a pair of heels, flats, sandals.. whatever kind of shoe it may be.  Well, your first purchase is 20% off... and I've been scoping out these shoes for months (every week I get an email about new shoes).  I received an email the end of last week saying 40% or was it 50%?? I don't remember.. all I know was I picked out the most gorgeous and uncommon pair of heels, had it shipped for free and only paid $20!!! AMAZING!!!! 

Look at these pretty little things! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment