Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Un-buttered Toast

I hate how it's so easy to wake up and instantly be in a bad mood.  Fortunately, it didn't last long this morning.. but it didn't take much either.  Only getting like 6 hours of sleep... I woke up and everything was fine; until I went to make my oatmeal, and we were out of milk.  Thought, okay.. we'll do toast.  No bread.  Then my mom reassures me that there's one slice left between the ends... so I toast that, no butter.  I tried to cook my instant oatmeal with water, and it came out a little nasty.. so while I'm looking for other cereal... remembered, no milk. LOL  So I ate my somewhat margarined toast, and my yucky watered oatmeal.. then as I'm untying my braid from last night, realized that my hair is still damp.. so the hairstyle I was going for today failed.  Then when I got in the car to leave, I must have forgot to turn down my radio last night, cause I pretty much jumped out of my seat with how loud my music was.  SIIIIIGHHHHH

Now mind you, my morning probably wouldn't have happened like this if I didn't shower and go to bed around 12:30, and if I still buy all of my own food.  I haven't had to depend on my mom/dad for groceries or food for awhile... but unfortunately am lacking in the "finance" department, and with trying to get stuff ready for Stephs shower (yes, I know I have like 2 months, but I'm a planner!!), I've cut out buying my breakfast foods and am now mooching off my parents (if they didn't know, they know now).  So, as I'm still looking for a job... I'm hoping that a part-time job I just applied to follows through.  Could use the 2nd income most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment