Sunday, June 12, 2011

Friends, Friends, Friends

1.  Monday was a verrryy long day.  I flew in from Arizona from visiting Jackie and her fam, went to work, went to get blood work done, went grocery shopping, friend of mine, Kristal, stopped by with her Mom and her baby... was an extremely LONG day!

2.  After work I worked on bridal shower invites, AGAIN... then went to Ashley's house to "catch up" and update each other on our lives from the last couple months.  Ended up leaving her house at 12:30 at night, and was still totally exhausted (by this night, I concluded no more 7am flights back on Monday mornings... ruined my whole week). 

3.  Picked up my bridesmaid dress, last couple things to finish up the bridal shower invites, and also applied to David's Bridal.  Figured if I get a part time job, it would be easier to work somewhere close to work; and also would definitely help me get my bills paid off a little faster.

4.  Friday night, Ash asked me to go out with her to a local bar for a drink or two.  We definitely had some moments, some laughs, some awkward times (not together, but separately... which included a trashy stripper peeing in a trashcan, and me making up a bogus lie about [my boyfriend that I live with who I've dated forever] to get out of giving a guy my number.  It was just a random and weird night.

5.  SLEEEEPP!!! FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON MY ZZZZZZ'S... YESSSSSS!!!!

6.  Saturday night I went to Hooters with the BFF (Bobby) to watch the UFC fights and have a couple beers, and a heart to heart. ;) We hadn't hung out in awhile so it was good to catch up... missed the guy!  Later that night, I watched "Waiting for Forever"... which I definitely had high expectations for, and it wasn't as good.

7.  Went to the park with Tristan, Lark and their kids; and Erin and her kid met up with us.  It was a fun park date with the kids... was funny though, I felt like the "big" kid of the group.  Later, Tristan came over and we watch "Burlesque"... GOOD MOVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment