Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's a Small World After All....

So, last night was the first night in a long time that I decided to go out and have a drink.  Given that the beginning of May I told myself..

1) No more drinking
2) You'll be working out at the gym 5-6 days a week

And has any of that happened? Sort of.... ok, not really.

The gym started out good, until I got sick and stopped going so I wouldn't die on the elliptical.  And since then (before last night), I had one beer, and two glasses of wine in the last month and a half.  Then last night, given the headache I've received from work, the minor stresses I've had sitting on my shoulder, the unknown of some certain things in my life.. I decided to go out.  And as we pull up to a local bar.. hoping not to see anyone and just have ONE drink.... I realized soon enough...

Wasn't gonna happen.

Six beers later, hanging out with people I'd never thought I'd hang out with., realizing how small of a world it is... I've come to the conclusion that I REAAAAALLLLLLYYY want to get out of Chino.  I understand that the world is just as small anywhere else... but somewhere else doesn't include people who know people, people who look like people, and people that I could possibly know. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment