Friday, June 10, 2011

Bridesmaids Dress!

Bridesmaids dress is in!!!

As much as I should be excited for it... I'm not; cause I'm thinking I could have used that $140 on something else that month, and paid for the dress a month or so later since it didn't take as long to come in as they said. Grrr!!  Anywho, our dresses are plum (which means, I have to dye back to a more common color since red hair and a plum dress probably won't look as classy) LOL

Our dresses are short, bubble hem dresses.  Plum, and made of taffeta.  It has the same color sash to tie around our waists, so I think we decided we're going to wear it like the picture... with a bow off to the side.  Fortunately, the dresses look good on all of us (since we all have different body types).  This was the ONLY dress we tried on.. it was a little toooo easy!  But, now we move onto shoes!  We're thinking more of a tan/beige/nude color shoe.. so we shall see!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment