Thursday, June 09, 2011

Good Mood!

I'm thankful for being able to take a mini vaca this past weekend.

I'm thankful for the drive from the airport and to the airport (as late and early as they were).

I'm thankful for the support from my beautiful friend and new mommy-of-two (Jac) on my new project... and getting me motivated to keep going.  Also thankful for her creative ideas and help, and also letting me send her conversations. LOL

I'm thankful for my friends that make it easy to pick-up where we left off, and can talk and hangout even if we hadn't talked or hung out in months (Ash & Kristal). =)

And lastly, I'm thankful for my mood lately.  Given the circumstances of not receiving good news on a recent doctor visit, not getting enough sleep since Monday's flight and my late night visit with Ash, and getting headaches 3 out of 5 days of the week cause of work (which I'm totally hating right now)... I've been in a relatively good mood.  Hoping things are starting to look up.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment