Monday, March 07, 2011

I'm Just Sitting on the Shelf....

I am in LOVE with this song right now.  I'm sure I've heard it before now, but I was watching videos on "Project Wedding" the other day of the "new" save-the-date-trend... and one of the videos had this song.  So of course I downloaded it, and it's been sorta on replay.  The band is She & Him, she being Zooey Deschanel (who I think is great, and I love her quirkiness).  But I downloaded a few of their other songs, they have an older style to their music, but I LOVE it!  The music video was a little strange though, so I found a video that she did with Joseph Gordon-Levitt (co-star in 500 Days of Summer), which I think is a little more entertaining than the original music video. ;)  But here's both videos if you're interested!






No comments:

Post a Comment