Friday, May 13, 2011

Confession

This week I complained ALOT about work. Maybe not so much on my blog, but in person and on Facebook. But I do have to say out loud and admit that I'm thankful for having this job the last 7 years. It has paid the bills, has paid for shopping sprees, has paid for my Vegas, Arizona trips (and everywhere else I've gone). It has bought me a car, allowed me to have a cell phone, etc. Fortunately, I've been one of the few who had a good paying job when the economy decided to take a crap. So as I sit here on my new iPhone, in front of my new computer... I'm VERY thankful. And not only has it paid the bills, it helped me build a bitchin' resume. I guess being the 'go-to gal' at work and being able to do all that I do will pay off in the end. :)


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment