Friday, May 13, 2011

Craigslist Seller??

So I apologize for the late Thursday post, there was a problem with Blogger and I couldn't login.  So I tried posting from my phone, and it wouldn't publish that way either.  I finally was able to publish it from my phone this morning!

TGIF!! FASHION!!!

So yesterday, I had a package arrive! Woohoo!! I love packages, cause technically they're not bills.  The bills comes afterwards. LOL  But I received a new top, and a dress (to be worn at my clients rehearsal). I was sort of sad when I looked through my closet last week, I had either all party dresses, or casual/summer dresses.  So I HAD to buy a new dress... LOL  Anyways, when I went to my closet yesterday, and realized I had no hangers... I made myself choose 2 tops to throw out (funny, but not really). 

I have a couple tops that I bought off clearance online (non-returnable), that I had tried listing on eBay but didn't sell.  Today, I was curious if people sold clothes on Craigslist.  I looked, and came across a post from a girl asking for specific clothes from this designer (which I buy most of my clothes from), new or used.  So I came home and went through my closet.  It was a lot easier tossing stuff out knowing I was going to be making more money on it, than just tossing it into a yardsale pile.

So.. 10 shirts, 1 sweater, 1 skirt and 3 dresses later.  I free'd up 14 hangers!! WOOOHOOO!

So lets see if I sell this stuff... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment